Signed in as:
• NURTURE diapers has one of the highest amounts of certified compostable materials
• Even the outer bag is made from kraft paper and is certified compostable - Can be composted with Diapers (or recycled)
• No inks or dyes in print patterns
• Free of perfumes, chlorine, latex and lotions
• Produced at state of the art, award-winning facility run on 100% local wind power
Certified Compostable Breathable Backsheet. No perfumes, lotions or dyes. Skin friendly pH 4.5 - 7. Chlorine Free. Paraben Free. Dioxins Free. Phthalates Free. FSC Sourced Sustainable Fluff. Free of Latex. Non-toxic glue. Non-toxic pH wetness indicator. Not tested on animals. No substances irritate the eyes or skin or are toxic to aquatic life. Proposition 65 (California Law) and European Chemical Law compliant.
Environmentally friendly production- Diapers are produced in a 100% local / Danish wind power, zero waste landfill facility.
Nurture baby wet wipes are a better way to think about the materials we put on our skin and our baby’s skin. Our mission is to leave the Earth a better place than when we found it, which is why we hand-picked our wet wipe ingredients, avoiding harsh chemicals.
Made with the highest quality ingredients for both our babies and the planet
Formulated without perfumes, dyes, parabens, phthalates, or alcohol
Gets the job done while being soft and gentle on our baby's skin
Perfect for hands, face, and our baby's bottom